Welcome to the Tapestry PTO Registration Form
Purpose of this form:
Purchase a homework folder-$2 (Mandatory only if its your student's first time attending Tapestry Public Charter School).
Purchase a communication folder-$2 (Mandatory only if its your student's first time attending Tapestry Public Charter School).
Agenda $5 Each (Mandatory only for the 6th grade), but all students from all grades can buy one.
Join the PTO (optional), Membership is $10 per each parent / guardian (PTO Members receive one free agenda per membership).
Purchase a Yearbook (optional) $35 per student, (but only if your student is in grades 6-11. Senior students purchase their yearbook from Teachers: Mrs. Sullivan and Mr. Gelbaum).
- Make donations for Teacher And Staff Appreciation (optional) (suggested $15/student) for gifts, gift cards & other supplies for teachers and staff.
Make donations for Teacher And Staff Luncheon (optional)(suggested $15/student) for meals, and snacks for teachers and staff.
Make donations to the Socials department (optional)(suggested $15/student) to make available activities and opportunities for socialization .
Make donations to Adopt-A-Book (optional) (suggested $10/student) to sponsor a book for our library.
How To Use This Form:
Please make one selection at a time then add it to your cart. When you are done making all of your selections, then you can click on your cart to pay.
Also when you have completed adding your desired items into your cart and you are ready to pay, please click on your cart and please add a note in your cart with the following information:
- Your student or students name (s) so that we can know who the yearbook will be given to.
- What skills you would like to share for your 20 hours of volunteering
- If your company offers donation matching to organizations
- If you would like to give Tapestry Charter Public School permission to use your registration information for the school directory
All of the items that you purchase will be available to you on the day that you pick ,up the class materials for your student. The yearbooks will be ready by May, 2022 and given to your student.
PTO thanks you for completing this form and for your support that makes it possible for PTO to create activities for your student and ways to say thank you to the teachers and staff.